HOTEL PROJECT MANAGEMENT
A well planned, procedural guidance and assistance in the project development process in order to guarantee success in your project. We will be implementing all our expertise to help you achieve your goal in opening a successful hotel or resort or any other related project.
- Technical advice and assistance relating to the conceptual planning, designing, furnishing and equipping the hotel to the predetermined standards.
- A detailed review of architectural plans and implementations of all facilities to be provided for different star categories. This includes the public service areas as well as operational and functional areas like Public Areas : Rooms, Restaurant, Banquet and others / Kitchen & Ancillary Areas : Butchery, Confectionery, Garde Manger, Hot Kitchen areas, Refrigeration, and Storage, Wash Up, Gas Bank / Operational Areas : Floor pantries, Housekeeping, Maintenance, Security, Stores, Time Office Ladies & Gents Locker rooms, Staff cafeteria / Laundry : Washing, drying, pressing and storage areas / Office Space : All other office space as accounts, HRD and other Offices.
- Scrutiny and approval of preliminary concepts, schemes, perspectives and estimates prepared by the project and make appropriate recommendations.
- Optimization of existing or planned hotels.
- Concept ideas for new hotels & brands.
As part of our project management we essentially provide efficiently and state of the art solutions available in the hotel industry to support business processes.
- To make your operations more cost efficient integrated control systems are put in place.
- We try to provide utmost flexibility for all your legal, professional and technical requirements.
- The project management team will establish models to assess risks and take full advantages of opportunities from time to time.
- Market Entry Research
- Macro Tourism Analysis.
- Market & Financial Feasibility study for the project.
- Product Conceptualization
- Project Capitalization and Financial Structuring
- Appraisal Reports.
- Residual land valuation.
- Highest and Best use of Resources.
- Hotel Management company selection and Contract Negotiations.
- Strategic Planning.