An owner representative performs a primary and key independent role of protecting the interests of the owner and his business. It's a very important role completely focussed on ensuring that the owner's objectives are being met and their property is well safeguarded. Marg Hospitality provide professional Hotel Owner representation services for a variety of hotels and resorts and we take care of all the important factors with our regular site visits and spot checks, system audits capital and operational budget reviews and variation analysis. We also represent the owners to negotiate the best deal for the Hotel management company and brands. The following are some of the advisory services performed by Marg as Owner representatives:
- Maintain complete control and coordination between the Business Owner and the operating party and also ensuring all service level agreements are in compliance.
- Annual Business plan preparation with a detailed focus on revenue forecasting for the Hotel project or business.
- Ensuring that the initiated hotel project is managed and completed satisfactorily by liaisoning with the required team of qualified experts like architects, planners, specialist consultants.
- Advice on concept design and operational functionality of the hotel infrastructural designs at every stage of development.
- Selection of Hotel management company and continual ongoing liaison between the Owner and Hotel Management company once the Hotel or Resort is fully functional.
- All advice concerning re-branding of the Hotel or Resort.